Who doesn’t smoke weed? Who doesn’t know someone who smokes weed? Who has never been around weed smoke? I think that just about accounts for 99% of America, the other 1% are introverts and don’t get out, so they don’t count. What I’m trying to get at is this foolishness Drake is involved in is pointless. The incident I’m referring to is the marijuana bust Drake was involved in, in Oklahoma City. The owner of the club is holding Drake responsible for the bust.
According to the club owner of Dollhouse Lounge Drake had a MASSIVE amount of weed smoke come from the V.I.P section that he was occupying, that subsequently got the club in trouble earlier this month on the 1st. The owner said that Drake came into the club with a MASSIVE entourage and once the club started to hype up some of the club employees noticed a huge cloud of weed smoke coming from where Drake and his people were. Even though the owner is blaming Drake he wasn’t arrested, although one person did get arrested because of the bust. So now the owner wants Drake to pay restitution for the incident. Like is he serious? He states that Drake asked him to open the club for him so he can host a private party. I mean what did the owner think was going to happen. Drake raps about smoking weed so him puffing isn’t a fictional story; I’m not understanding what the owner thought was going to be happening. He isn’t the only celebrity to puff in the club and if the bust hadn’t happened I wouldn’t be writing on this situation now. The owner is asking Drake to pay anything is ridiculous and absurd.
Drake and his manager were presented with a letter from the owner requesting funds. Everybody is trying to make a buck, smh. The owner is mad at the bust but his letter is going to cost him more money. Drake can pay whatever amount requested but the owner just may lose him as a customer and that’s going to cost him more than what he wants to be paid.
Ludicrous I tell ya! Drake shouldn’t have to pay anything, if you ask me. Bottom line if there was no bust, there wouldn’t be a request for restitution. People look for opportunities like this to milk a celebrity. He ought to be ashamed of himself! Take a seat sir! The owner knows what was up with YMCMB, so he better act like he knows and get back to managing his club. Worry about making money instead of asking for money.
245 total views, 4 views today